We ask you to help us celebrate safety for everyone when gathering at Salem Church. Thank you so much!
- Please enter the building through the Fellowship Hall doors where you’ll be greeted in the love of God and receive further guidance. Psalm 133; Ephesians 1:16-21
- For all older than 2 years of age, please wear a mask and social distance if you have not been fully vaccinated. Masks are available if you don’t have one. For those fully vaccinated, we are allowing people not to wear a mask or social distance, if they wish.
- If you happen to be “under the weather”, please consider joining our worship in your vehicle on the radio at 88.9 FM or our YouTube Channel: “Salem Church Person County NC” – Thank You, and we pray you feel better soon!
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering at one of our sanitizing stations.
- Please refrain from handshaking, fist or elbow bumping, and hugging at this time.
- A friendly usher will guide you to the Sanctuary or Fellowship Hall for seating. Our Fellowship Hall has been designated as a “Mask and Social Distance Required Zone”, so that all who wish to be around only those who wear masks and social distance will have that option. We have in mind the safety of children and those who are not fully vaccinated.
- Social Distance Zone: In the Sanctuary, we have one section marked off for “Social Distancing” for those who wish to worship in the Sanctuary but who also wish to social distance.
- Opportunities to give offerings are before and after the services at the door with the collection plate and buckets available for safe and easy access.
- Please exit through the back of the Sanctuary by row if you’re in the Sanctuary and through the Fellowship Hall doors if in the Fellowship Hall.
Thank you, again, for your kind following these guidelines. We pray that we can remain safe while worshiping indoors and ensure confidence among all that we’re following good procedures during the pandemic. Please join us again soon and bring family & friends!